The Manchild Music Review

Sunday, December 11, 2005

A Very Pedro Christmas

Well, I've missed a day or two. Maybe just one. Who cares.

Anyways, to make it up for you, I've got two songs today. Both Pedro the Lion. And both Christmas Carols. Or Christmas songs. I'm not sure if there's a difference between the two. Can I get a ruling on this?

Anyways, they're both from David Bazan's yearly Christmas EP, which you can purchase from Insound. This year's features God Rest Ye Merry Gentlemen and Silent Night. But it's only on vinyl. Hey, you know who likes vinyl? I do! So buy it for me. In case you didn't catch the subtle hint there.

Pedro the Lion - The First Noel

Pedro the Lion - I Heard the Bells on Christmas Day

Oh yeah. If you've been wanting to leave a comment, but couldn't, it's fixed. So now you can. And you will. That way I know who I can thank for the dozens of Pedro the Lion Christmas EPs that are surely coming my way now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home