The Manchild Music Review

Thursday, November 24, 2005

A Better Day

Confession time. It took me a long time, and a show to get used to the new Broken Social Scene. Minus a few tracks (notably Windsurfing Nation and Swimmers. Probably because I'm not Emily Haines' biggest fan), I pretty much love it. One of the main things that bugged me was the production (which, apparently, is a pretty en vogue thing to bug you about the album). But I got used to it.

The point of all that preamble, you ask? Ibi Dreams of Pavement is freaking fantastic. But, if you're still on the overproduction bandwagon, here's an acoustic version of it:

Broken Social Scene - Ibi Dreams of Pavement (A Better Day) Live @ KCRW


Aside: Morning Becomes Eclectic freaking rules. Seryusly.

Also, since the year end is coming, and lists seem to be in style these days, I'm working on my top 25. Or maybe 30. Or something. Probably will be up sometime in the beginning of November. Keep those RSS Feeds open!

Oh yeah... I'm using a different server (YouSendIt) for the files now. No more Rapidshare like the first batch. These should be a lot easier/convenient to download. But there's a max of 25. So if it's reached it's max, leave a comment and I'll try and fix it or something.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home