The Manchild Music Review

Sunday, December 04, 2005

Say Your Goodbyes to Europe...

Fennesz...
Awhile ago my good friend Rob told me to listen to Fennesz. So I did. And now I telling you people to listen to it. Paying it Forward, so to speak. Kevin Spacey would be so proud of me.
If you haven't heard him before, it's usually just ambient stuff. Which is great. But this song in particular has words. Melody. You know... That stuff. Which makes it alot easier to put on here instead of one of the other tracks which you pretty much need to take in with the whole album.

Fennesz - Transit

So listen to it. And if you like it, don't thank me... Pay it Forward.

Oh yeah. Check out Rob's band, Fields to Flood too. You won't regret it.

I've been listening to a ton of good music lately. Far too much to put into one blog. But there will be a new 5 songs you should listen to now this week. And this Particular blogs first 5 albums you should listen to now too. Or so I think. Hopefully I can keep my word on this one.
And then the top 25 will get started. Probably 5 albums at a time or so.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home