The Manchild Music Review

Sunday, June 04, 2006

Guilty Pleasures

So the other morning I went for a walk. It was kind of early, but it was warm, and the sun was shining. It was nice. I picked up a crappy coffee at 7-11, and then picked up my Nomad (iPods unattractive neighbor), scrolled through, and found The Magic Numbers. Seemed like a good choice at the time. And I was right. They're a great band, but kind of like Stars used to be, where people would be a little hesistant to admit to liking them, like they were everyone's guilty pleasure or something. (Well.. actually, I've only met one other person who has admitted to liking them, and he was pretty upfront about it).

Anyways, long preamble for a short song.

The Magic Numbers - Forever Lost

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey, you don't know me...but i'm beginning my search for Christmas music this year (I've kind of started the tradition of making a mix for all my friends) and i was wondering if you still had "The First Noel" by Pedro the Lion on hand. I can't find it anywhere and the link on your blog is expired. If you do, could you send it to this email please?
ALGreene81@aol.com
i would appreciate it very much.
thanks,
adam

1:41 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home